Creative Life Coaching
Do you want to create? Maybe you’d like to write a novel or a memoir? Or you would like to paint? or solve a personal challenge using your creativity?If you answered yes to any of these questions you are in the right place. Creative Life coaching can help you brainstorm, set goals, make plans and finish your project. Also, what’s really cool is you don’t have to go it alone. A creativity coach like me can support you.
Creative Work Challenges
Creating something is what creative people do best, whether it’s a painting or a new project for work. We face a unique set of challenges. Can you identify with any of the following?
- Feel anxious because you can’t find the words or images to describe your process to others
- Feel overwhelmed because of high expectations from yourself or others
- Don’t know where to start on your creative project
- Fear of not being good enough, judgements from yourself and others
- Tell yourself that you are “blocked” giving yourself permission not to do anything
- Feel drained of creative fuel and inspiration
- Negative self-talk that interferes with your creative work
- Fear of success or failure or both
- Fear of wasting time and resources
- Not understanding creative chaos and how to use it for creative flow
- The desire for perfection and therefore not getting anything done
- You self-sabotage your creative efforts
- Procrastinate until the last minute and then feel overwhelmed
These are just some of the creative challenges creative people face. Trust me, there are a lot more. Not only do we face these challenges in our creative work but we face them in our personal and professional lives too. That’s why my creative life coaching program can help creative people focus, develop action plans and take small steps towards their goals.
Sign up for a Re-Discovering You Session. This coaching session consist of a questionnaire and a one-hour coaching conversation. The goal of the session is to help you create self-awareness for direction. It’s simple! Make an appointment for the session and complete the questionnaire. I will explore your answer and make notes. We will then meet by phone or Zoom video conferencing and create a strategy. The Re-Discovering You session is optional. It is designed for those who feel they need extra support and direction. It’s a first good step.
Don’t worry if you don’t want to do the Re-Discovering you session and assessment. Just select the New Client Appointment. This will give us the time we need to discuss what you want from coaching.
Creative Life Coaching Sessions
Regular sessions can be scheduled at any time. Sessions are forty-five minutes long. I find that it’s the right amount of time to discuss where you are in your journey and create small step action plans. During our sessions, I will offer resources, expressive arts coaching tools and worksheets based on your needs.
How Does It Work?
You can participate in creative life coaching sessions from the comfort of your own home through video or phone conferencing. There are no contracts and you can schedule sessions as needed. Please visit coaching policies for additional information. Please visit my scheduling page to make coaching appointments. I also offer monthly coaching packages for those who have long-term goals and need long-term support.
If you have any questions about the creative life coaching services that I offer, please contact me. Allow me up to two business days to reply.