Creative Life Coaching
Life coaching helps people tap into their potential. Creative life coaching with Kimba adds creativity! My coaching program is specifically for creative people with a focus on visual arts and writers. Creative people tend to view the world differently, they process information differently and they face a unique set of challenges.
Creative Work Challenges
Creating something is what creative people do best, whether it’s a painting or a new project for work. We face a unique set of challenges. Can you identify with any of the following?
- Feel anxious because you can’t find the words or images to describe your process to others
- Feel overwhelmed because of high expectations from yourself or others
- Don’t know where to start on your creative project
- Fear of not being good enough, judgements from yourself and others
- Tell yourself that you are “blocked” giving yourself permission not to do anything
- Feel drained of creative fuel and inspiration
- Negative self-talk that interferes with your creative work
- Fear of success or failure or both
- Fear of wasting time and resources
- Not understanding creative chaos and how to use it for creative flow
- The desire for perfection and therefore not getting anything done
- You self-sabotage your creative efforts
- Procrastinate until the last minute and then feel overwhelmed
These are just some of the creative challenges creative people face. Trust me, there are a lot more. Not only do we face these challenges in our creative work but face them in our personal and professional lives too. That’s why my creative life coaching program can help creative people focus, develop action plans and take small steps towards their goals.
Sign up for a Re-Discovering You Session. This coaching session consist of a questionnaire and a one-hour coaching conversation. The goal of the session is to help you create self-awareness for direction. It’s simple! Make an appointment for the session and complete the questionnaire. I will explore your answer and make notes. We will then meet by phone or Zoom video conferencing and create a strategy. The Re-Discovering You session is optional. It is designed for those who feel they need extra support and direction. It’s a first good step.
If you are a new client, you will need to chose a new client appointment. This one hour appointment will allow us to discuss in detail what you want and need for coaching.
Creative Life Coaching Sessions
Regular sessions can be scheduled at any time. Sessions are forty-five minutes long. I find that it’s the right amount of time to discuss where you are in your journey and create small step action plans. During our sessions, I will offer resources, expressive arts coaching tools and worksheets based on your needs.
How Does It Work?
You can participate in creative life coaching sessions from the comfort of your own home through video or phone conferencing. There are no contracts and you can schedule sessions as needed. Please visit coaching policies for additional information. Please visit my scheduling page to make coaching appointments.
If you have any questions about the creative life coaching services that I offer, please contact me. Allow me up to two business days to reply.